Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alphabet Scramble: U is for...

This week's Alphabet Scramble is brought to you be the letter U!

We're officially starting the back half of the alphabet.  It's downhill from here.







Uncles {and Aunt!} - Lucas has several of these!



Ultrasound - I first found out I was pregnant with the simple home test.  It was important for me to confirm this surprise with the Doctor.  So when we had our first ultrasound it was a mixture of emotions.  I think Hubby and I both held our breaths.  And then once we saw the sack on the screen the Doctor gave us the confirmation and finally came the excitement.  Hubby actually told me he heard me release the breath I was holding.  Below are some of the pictures over the months, when my turtle was growing in my belly.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...