Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photo a day Challenge [fat mum slim]

So I just found this cool Photo a Day Challenge from a blogger in Australia [fat mum slim] and it runs off of a list for each day of something you should take a photo of, and it's very different than my current photo challenge that I am doing for the year [366 Views].

I really like the fact that there is a list each month with a topic for each day.  And you can interpret the topic any way you want to in the form of you picture.  Oh, and you should only use your camera phone too.  I have an Android phone and unfortunately Instagram is not available on it yet [ :( ] so I will share on my blog.

I'm starting late to this challenge since we're already on day five, but I'm excited because with this photo challenge I think majority of the photos will probably be things not-so-much baby or Lucas related.  I know, I know.  He's my everything.  But I need to take pictures of other things too.  But don't worry, I'm not stopping my other photo challenge.  I'm challenging myself to do both.  And I look forward to the days and months to come.

1 comment:

  1. Aha!! I am sooo late on this. I have to retract my earlier statement in my post above. Instagram is just recently available for Android. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...