Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Diaper Bag

What's in my diaper bag?

Well, we rarely use it so I'll have to go through it to remember...

I usually just pack a small bag with Lucas' baby food and bottles of formula during the week for school so I never grab the diaper bag.  And we avoid going anywhere in the evenings so we don't have to drag all that stuff.  So it's usually just on the weekends whenever we trek to the grandparents' or happen to actually go out somewhere (which is rare).

So, when we actually use it, here's what it typically contains.




I keep the shot record handy for doctor check-ups so I can make sure they are updated.

I've got lots of sample size items - easy for travel.

Bottle, formula and food get added last minute, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...