Thursday, April 12, 2012

Alphabet Scramble: E is for...

This week's Alphabet Scramble should be obvious. The letter is E!







Easter - We had a great Easter trip. See my previous post for all the details and pictures.




Baby Einstein - We have a ton of these infant products in Lucas' toybox. I have to say that at my baby showers I received THREE of the Baby Einstein Takealong Tunes. They are popular! And we have the Shapes & Numbers Discovery Cards which he really likes to chew on. :) The Catepillar is big at our house. And I know we have more toys stashed away for when he gets older.   [ images ]


Elijah - This is one of my kitties!










Engineer - Hubby is one of these. And I've worked with many of these. They think they are so smart but some times they can be a big pain. :) But there is another definition for this word. And this photo is of Lucas' engineer outfit; I love the hat!  It's too big for him right now so I couldn't snap a picture of him in it.  But I'm sure you'll see pictures of him in it in the upcoming months.  An "engineer" just like Daddy, well, almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...