Sunday, April 29, 2012

Evening Shoot, Downtown Raleigh

One of my goals for my 101 in 1001 is to Take a Photography Class.

Well, they cost money for some reason.  So until I find the right class I came across this site, MeetUp.com.  I had done yet another Google search for "photography clubs" in my area.  I found two!  And one was meeting up in Downtown Raleigh for an Evening/Night shoot.

I removed all photos from my Canon after making sure they had all been uploaded.  Packed up the camera bag and drove in rush hour traffic into Raleigh.  It really wasn't that bad of a drive, but still, 30 miles in one hour is ridiculous.  I arrived at my destination meeting at a local bar.  I made it early since I gave myself plenty of time and was the second one there, after the organizer.  

I had myself a beer (first one of my 50 New Beers goal!) and we waited for other arrivals.  We had a total of seven club members appear.  Then we were off to walk around the city!  Here are my best of the 219 photos I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...