Thursday, April 19, 2012

Green Thumb?

No, I do not have a green thumb.  I managed to finally kill an ivy-type plant that I've had ever since I got married (2005) about a month ago.  That was my longest plant-commitment!

I'm making the plunge again though.  We are having a field day of sorts here at work and they have a Gardening station.  Your choice of four herbs to pot and take home: Mint, Rosemary, Parsley and Basil.  I use the last two herbs the most in my cooking at home.  And I actually recently had used up the last of all my parsley!

So here is my new plant.  I shall call him/her/it "Parsil".  :)

Parsley + Basil = Parsil

On a side note, I'm here inside working while everyone else is outside playing.  And that is definitely my choice.  I went out there for five minutes to do this and came back inside real quick.  It's just too cold out at the moment.  (Is 55 degrees cold??)

I will however go back outside for the FREE LUNCH!!  Heck yeah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...