Sunday, April 29, 2012

Afternoon Shoot, Duke Gardens

Another event for the second Photography Club I joined in the area.  {Another 101 in 1001.}

I've been to Duke Gardens once before.  It's where I had my Maternity Photos taken!

This time I got to run crazy and was able to do so being fifty pounds lighter.  :)  This place is HUGE with so much to see.  The first time around we were there for only an hour and only saw maybe a quarter of the gardens.  With it being Spring they have so many gorgeous spots that are photogenic.

And again I only walked around taking photos for an hour.  It was surprisingly hot.  I didn't see anything new from the last time.  I guess I'll just have to go back again.

Here are some of my favorites of 247 shots.  I had a lot of fun with the Sun this time and the way the light would shine.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...