Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alphabet Scramble: Q

Q

Quilt - Aside from the afghans and handmade blankets that Lucas has he doesn't have any actual quilts.  And I'm talking the patchwork kind.  I actually started making one before he was born and I have all the squares sewn together.  I just stopped at the part where you need to sew it together with the batting.  For that I need to have the correct type of needle for my sewing machine and I just haven't gotten around to it.  I really need to get that done though, before he's too big to use it!

Q-tip - My boy has some dirty ears.  I try to clean his ears with the cotton swabs after each bath and I swear it always comes out dirty.  I've got the special baby Q-tips so they can't be pushed in too far.  Lucas just can't keep his ears clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...