Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alphabet Scramble: O

O

Oliver - This is our other kitty, a gray tabby.


Here kitty kitty.

Orajel - We haven't had to use much of this at all.  Lucas still hasn't cut any teeth but he is still "teething" which we currently attribute only to drooling crazy.  There have been a few times where he's been really fussy and we tried everything - he's dry and clean, he's fed, he's had a nap.  So just in case it was his gums I put a dab of Orajel on his pacifier and he would be all better.  I can't wait till we really need it!  {sarcasm of course}  :)  But, we've also got the Orajel brand toothpaste...for when those teeth finally show up.


Onesies - I don't even know if he wears all of the ones we have for him.  There are soooo many.  I try to rotate as best I can.  But now that he's in the 6-9 month size we've started putting him more in the non-onesie outfits, meaning the actual t-shirts and shorts/pants.  So the onesies just might be phasing out for the most part.

Oatmeal Cereal - He's not a fan.  I think it's too plain for him.  Although that doesn't explain why he enjoys the taste of formula so much {bleh!}.  Once I finish this one box I'm going to get the flavored kind that Gerber makes.  Maybe he'll want it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...