Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eleven

I was tagged by Raeann at Mama West building her nest to fill out this questionnaire.  Check it out.
 
The Rules
1. You must post the rules & (link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven Facts about Me:
1.  I've increasingly become less organized and more forgetful over the years.  I used to be so organized! 
 

2. I gained nearly fifty pounds when pregnant with Lucas.  Blah!
 
 
3. I'm a habitual cutical biter. (I blame my Dad.)
 
 
4. I love to read smut books about supernatural creatures.
 
 
5.  I'm my parents' favorite child.  Not my opinion, just fact.  :)
 
 
6. Growing up, my brother, Nick, would call me Trashy Trisha, or something of that nature.  :'(
 

7. I met my husband at college in Charlotte, yet we're both originally from the New Bern area - small world!  (If you want to hear about our story then you'll have to ask.)
 
 
8. I planned my wedding around the reception site, The Speedway Club, at Charlotte Motor Speedway.  My in-laws love racing and got a kick out of it.
 
 
9.  I had the biggest crush on a guy in high school and somehow gave him the impression I wasn't interested.  That's how shy I was!
 
 
10. I'm not as musically talented as I pretend to be.  But I do love music.  ♪♫♪

11.   I've taken a ridiculous amount of photos since Lucas has been born.  I never thought love could be like this.
 

 
Eleven Questions:
 
1. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
A house. 
(But technically I would pay off all my debt first.)

2. What is something that you genuinely like about yourself?
My eyes.

3. If you could have any job in the world, what would you choose?
Maybe an architect.

4. What is your all-time favorite song?
"So Pure" by Alanis Morissette

5. If you could switch lives with anyone, who would it be & why?
Christina Ricci. 
She's my favorite actress and I've grown up watching her.  I'd like to experience a day in her shoes, even though I know I would fall flat on my face.  :)

6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Desserts

7. What is your favorite junk food?
Chocolate

8. Who is the person you most admire & why?
My mom. 
She's been through a lot these past five years.  And she keeps surviving through it all.

9. If you could live anywhere in the US (besides where you currently live), where would you move to?
Back to Wisconsin.  It was surprisingly great there, even during the winters.

10. What is your biggest wish for your child/future children?
That he finds true happiness with the love of his life.

11. If you could add one obscenely expensive item to your wardrobe, what would you choose?
I'm not fashion forward at all so the only thing I can think of would be crazy huge diamond jewelry.




Eleven New Questions:

1. If you wrote an autobiography what would the title be?



2. Who was your first kiss and how was it?



3. What's your favorite date spot?



4.  If you were an animal what kind would you be?



5.  If you had a choice, what reality show would you be on and why?



6. What would your mid-life crisis purchase be?



7. What is your biggest fear?



8. If you could live anywhere in Europe where would it be?



9. What has been your most embarrassing moment?



10. What would your explanation be if your child/future children asked about the birds and the bees?



11. What is your most priceless possession?

 


Tag, you're it!
 
1. Sevi - Sevi's Levee
 
2. Lacey - Life of Lacey
 
3. Laurie - Our Family: The Hapgood's
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...