Sunday, February 5, 2012

3 to 6

This weekend I finally sorted through Lucas' next set of clothes.  He's moved on up to the 3-6 months size.  I just went through and washed them all.  And of course I had to do all the Ooohing and Aaahing along with it.  A full hamper's load!  This kid's got more clothes than I do!! 

 


And that means that I had to retire his 0-3 month clothing.  That was sad to do!  There are still a few outfits that I just want to squeeze him into because they're soooo cute.  But nevertheless, it was long overdue.

On another note, we put him into his jumper again and this time he's holding his head up in it much better.  And he's actually turning this and swatting that to make it play the noise.  Of course he still can't touch the ground with his little (big) feet yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...