Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alphabet Scramble

Maybe I should get Lucas his own set of the alphabet magnets.
I've decided to do my own version of an A to Z Challenge.  I will blog about one letter each week but I refuse to go in order.  I will be using this nifty Random Letter Generator to choose a letter for me each week. 

I've already started on my list to come up with some word ideas.  Some of them I have more than one word so there will just be extras those weeks.  :)  And since my world revolves around Lucas you can bet that most or all of the words will be Lucas or otherwise baby related.

But if you have any word suggestions just let me know and I just might add that to my topics.  :)

You'll have to stay tuned to see what the first letter will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...