Friday, March 30, 2012

Five Alive!

Happy Five Months to my baby boy today. I can't believe how much he's growing right before my very eyes.

There is no check-up scheduled this month so I don't have any stats to report. :(
But here's a recap on Month Five's accomplishments.

**Update 4/2/12: Because of a fever scare we went to the doctor and he weighed in at 14lb 13.5oz, up from 13lb 15oz at 4mths.  We also attempted to measure him at home and we got 42cm head circumference and 26in length.  Those are very slight differences from 4mths, so I'm not sure if we are measuring correctly.  But that's the update at 5mths!
Foods I've tried:

  • Squash
  • Avocado
  • Banana
  • Sweet Potato
  • Peas - YUCK!
  • Apples - just started and seem to love 'em!

I was a bit sick in the middle of the month as I seemed to be extra congested and it affected my appetite. For a time there I couldn't keep much down, but now my appetites back and I'm getting hungrier!

I started sleeping in my own room this month too. I'm a Big Boy! But I miss my Mama and Daddy some nights and it's just hard to get to sleep.

I'm a professional Roller now but I wouldn't say I'm too mobile - I don't roll all over the place except for maybe doing a 360° on the floor.

I like to lean forward and try to sit up but I'm just not sturdy enough yet to stay sitting on my own.

I've really gotten the hang out of my Jumper now too. I finally reach the floor perfectly and I actually JUMP! Mama and Daddy watched me last night for the longest time as I played in my jumper and they kept clapping and smiling at me. Of course I smiled back as I always do!


I also love technology. I love to watch the TV, mainly sports with Daddy. And whenever Mama's playing with her phone I have to grab at it instead of playing with my own toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...