Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alphabet Scramble: A is for...

This week's Alphabet Scramble is brought to you by the letter A. The first VOWEL!

Achoo - It's that time of year being Winter and changing into Spring that we've all noticed a little more sneezing. I, myself, am sneezing like crazy as I type. Lucas has also been quite congested on and off for the last two months. But he is so cute when he sneezes. Sometimes he does this little sigh right after a series of sneezes!  I only wish I had a video of this.

Afghan - We've got a few of these for Lucas which are very special because they were handmade for him. The most important being from my recently deceased Grandmother (A). She and Lucas were fortunate enough to meet this past Thanksgiving, when he was one month old, just before she passed. I was glad to be able to get these tokens from her for my child (and future children). We also received an afghan blanket and pillow set from a family friend of Hubby's (B) and another afghan blanket from a friend of my Mother's (C). Another one was given to us from my Mother in Law (D) which was used by Hubby when he was little. We get a lot of use out of them and you can most often see them as the backdrops for Lucas' monthly photos or in photos of him laying on the couch.

Look at that Green Mess!  :)
Avocado - This was the first food I made in my new Baby Bullet. It's one of the easiest to puree since it's already soft and you don't have to cook it. So I'm taking baby steps! Lucas has been doing well with the Avocado. I don't think it's got the best flavor but it's definitely really good for him.  Today he actually had it at daycare, his first time being fed there.  Next up is Bananas which I hope to whip up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...