Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How 'bout a little White Stripes?



I've been finding my way the past few weeks with my new job and staying rather busy.  It's been difficult to find time to play around on the computer much or just to get a little personal time to read my books even.  I've renewed the same book from the library twice already, and I get two weeks at a time...yeah, that's six weeks so far, and it's probably been at least two weeks since I even picked the book up. 

My time for the most part is spent with Hubby and Lucas in the evenings, making (or ordering) dinner, and especially lately chasing the boy around.  He has been NON-STOP!

So pretty much, this is how I'm feeling right now.  I just don't know what to do with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...