Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ready for Round Two?

Well, Hubby is set to travel again for work.  It was planned to only be for the week, as in, travel Monday, get there, and travel back Friday.  But he just informed me that he was asked to stay through the weekend again.  Until what day I do not know yet.  But it will likely be another 9-11 days planned.  ::sigh::
 
Meanwhile, Lucas has been sleeping through the night in his own room since Hubby's been back home.  I've come to the conclusion that my son is very observant.  He knew his Dada wasn't there and he didn't want his Mama to be lonely at night.  So he kept waking up in the middle of the night to sleep in bed with me and give me some company.  Such a good boy...  Well, good intentions anyway.  Of course, I love snuggling with him - not that that's actually what I do.  How can you snuggle with an infant who moves around so much anyway?  Still, good intentions, that boy of mine.
 
So come next Monday I will have to be prepared yet again to parent it out single-handedly.  And most likely will have a little bed partner to keep me company if he figures it out again.
 
 
 
In other news, I mentioned last night on my Facebook feed:
 
"Just put Lucas in the bath tub. He immediately stood up and began to pee.
 
THAT is when it became Dada's job to finish the bath.
 
Such a boy..."
 
That being said, is it too early to begin potty training?  I mean he's 9.5 months...  If it occurs to him to stand to pee then maybe he's ready??  Regardless, I can't help him with that.  That's Dada's territory.  I'm sure it's too early.  But worth contemplating I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...