Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby's Day In - Mama's Day Out

Today I got to run around town and do some shopping while Hubby spent some time at home with Baby.  FREEDOM!!  It is SO much easier to get stuff done when you don't have to tote around a baby with carrier and diaper bag.  Not that I'm complaining!...Just definitely a time saver...







Anywho, I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done for my family and I have some custom gifts in mind to work on so I stopped by here and picked up some crafty stuff to do.  But for what I have in mind I have a deadline of Saturday in order for it to be completed by Christmas.  No procrastinating here!

I suppose whatever I don't get done today for Christmas shopping will just have to be ordered online.  It's just easier that way.  Hooray for Amazon.com!  Now only if the Hubby would stop opening the boxes that are delivered to the house before I get to them.  Yeah, he did that - that's one less surprise for him.



Now I'll leave you with a picture of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...