Monday, October 1, 2012

The 1-1

 
 
Eleven months old. Queue the countdown.
 
I can't wait for his next check up so we can see how big he's gotten.
 
This month was pretty eventful. I'll let Lucas explain that to you...
 
Milestones
 
I now have four teeth! Yeppers, that's the bottom two plus two up top. Not the very two front top teeth but the two teeth right next to them. Mama says I have fangs now and she should dress me as a Vampire for Halloween. I have been working on the top two center teeth as well for a very long time. They look so close but they just haven't cut through yet. Maybe this month!
 
Do I make a good Vampire???

 
I had my first school pictures taken. Mama says if I weren't so darn photogenic then they wouldn't have to spend so much money on me. :)
 
 
 
 
I've been crawling around super fast as usual. And been scaling all the furniture and walking along the walls as usual. The other week I was doing my usual and got distracted and got a boo-boo. I hadn't been to the doctor in two months so we made a special trip this time. But I could tell how worried Mama and Dada were. I got extra kisses and hugs and snuggles. And I also found out how to climb onto the couch now. And I do it just to irritate Mama knowing that she'll chase me. I climb into my little blue chair that sits up against the couch and then I crawl up from there. It's a fun game!
 
 
 
We went to a place called the Melting Pot the other weekend to celebrate how Mama and Dada have been together for ten years. I was a third wheel they said and it was fun!
 
This past week I've been doing my usual moving about. Mama would shout out at me, "HANDS!" and wave her hands in the air like a crazy woman. Or sometimes she would try to make me clap, "CLAP CLAP CLAP!" she would say. So I figured I was supposed to play along and raise my hands or clap my hands. A few times her and Dada would get excited when I did it. I just didn't understand why, but I was happy they were happy. We played this game again this weekend with my Nana and Grandpa too. I would walk along with my Dino and when I stopped they would yell at me, so I would raise my hands and they would all get excited again. What a bunch of weirdos. I finally figured out what the excitement was about though. Mama said I stood with my hands up for a whole six seconds. And then when we would walk around I would let go and step a few steps before down I went. Apparently that was a big deal too. Those old people really get happy over the strangest things.
 
On another note, we also learned that I don't like bubbles in my bath. 
 
WAAAHHHHH!
 
Mama says this next month is special for me. I can't wait to see why!
 
And the countdown begins...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...